Chef de Partie
Job Ref :
Part-time, Temporary contract
£14.25 - £30 an hour
We are currently recruiting for a variety of UK restaurants, cafes.
You will be working with a team of great people in a fast-paced environment, in which you are free to share your passion, knowledge, and experience.
This is an ongoing role.
· Work nicely with the team to ensure everything runs smoothly
· Prepare the dishes according to the set menu in a fast-paced environment without sacrificing quality
· Ensure the consistency of the standard of the dishes.
· Strictly follow the highest standard of health and hygiene standards
· Keep yourself and the team improving by learning new skills
· Motivate junior staff to ensure they work at your standard
· Previous experience in similar environment is preferred
· Required right to work in UK (No VSIA sponsorship will be provided)