Job Ref :
Remote in Manchester
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
Our client is a leading golf retailer. They are looking for a candidate with problem-solving and developing efficient practices through software development to join their expanding web team, reporting directly to their Technical Lead, working remotely.
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
· Create web layout/user interface by using standard PHP/HTML/CSS practices
· Demonstratable knowledge of Object-Oriented and Procedural PHP – any exposure or experience in PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Symfony) would be ideal.
· Integrate data from various back-end services and databases (MySQL)
· Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
· Create and maintain software documentation
· Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our website
· Stay up to date with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities